As a small firm, we take pride in our ability to give personal attention to the wide range of organization’s legal needs of our business clients with integrity, quality, and unparalleled responsiveness. Our Business Law practice focuses on corporate and individual clients who are forming, growing, buying and selling businesses. Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Business Consulting (including strategic planning, business development, and succession;)
- Contract formation, preparation and review;
- Preparing for a merger or assistance with the sale of your business;
- Advising in all stages of financing (from loan securitization for start-ups to raising significant capital for a mature businesses;)
- Preparing and operating, employment, shareholder agreements, and maintaining corporate documents;
- Trademark registrations, general intellectual property audits, policy changes, and non-disclosure agreements.